Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that we want, on our own schedule.
We offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share, up to 30 PTO days) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This position requires that you are a critical thinker, flexible, able to work in a fast paced environment, are technologically savvy, and are extremely organized. This position will report to the Chief Administrative Officer while also supporting the President.
- Administrative support for the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Administrative Officer
- Schedule meetings and travel arrangements
- Manage calendar functions for CEO and all interviews
- Contract processing
- Assist with the orientation and integration of new employees into the team
- Maintain and own the PTO reporting system
- Handle Human Resources and Administrative tasks as assigned
- Receive and screen telephone calls and visitors using judgment for directing to appropriate resource
- Handle building maintenance issues and direct to the correct person
- Maintain and order supplies
- Maintain copiers and fax machine
- Perform general office duties
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be a self-starter with strong attention to detail and well organized
- At least 3 years of experience in the administrative field
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong ethics
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with Microsoft office suite
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Ability to prioritize
- Resourcefulness and proactiveness when dealing with Executives and Managers
- Knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
Preference to applicants with:
- Previous experience as Executive Assistant
- Previous experience with Bookkeeping, Budget Tracking, and Payroll
- Familiarity with Tripwire's brands