Tripwire Interactive is looking for a Gameplay Programmer to come join our team. As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire develops the games that they want, on their own schedule. Tripwire provides a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input and collaboration matters. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
As a Gameplay Programmer you will have the opportunity to work with a design team that has already created some of the most popular multiplayer shooters in the world. Do you have the skills, experience and ability we're looking for? If you do, apply now and help us take our games to the next level!
- Creating and improving networked systems in action games
- Work closely with game designers to create a compelling gameplay experience
- Break-down design goals into smaller technical tasks
- Analyze and refactor code to optimize performance
- Quickly fixing bugs and responding to community feedback
- BS (or higher) in Computer Science or similar discipline
- 2+ years industry experience with minimum one shipped title
- Excellent C++ programming and systems design skills
- Experience with implementing network gameplay, weapons, or physics
- Strong communication skills
Preference to applicants with:
- Significant Unreal Engine experience
- Passion for first person shooters