Tripwire Interactive is looking for a Platform Engineer to come join our team. As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire develops the games that they want, on their own schedule. Tripwire provides a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input and collaboration matters. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
As a Platform Engineer you will have the opportunity to work with a design team that has already created some of the most popular multiplayer shooters in the world. Do you have the skills, experience and ability we're looking for? If you do, apply now and help us take our games to the next level!
- Design, develop, and extend robust platform services using Steam, PSN, Xbox Live, and other online services
- Collaborate with teams to create and maintain online components and features.
- Implement internal API’s and tools to support our backend services
- Maintain and improve build and release management systems
- Analyze and optimize code for speed and memory usage
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent C++ programming and debugging skills
- Experience with C# and .NET Core
- One or more shipped titles with relevant experience
- Knowledge of build automation and release management systems
- Proactive, detail oriented, autonomous and self-motivated
Preference to applicants with:
- Experience integrating with third party APIs and web services
- Experience developing on PS4 and Xbox One
- Unreal Engine experience
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.