Senior Engine Programmer
Tripwire Interactive is looking for a Senior Engine Programmer to come join our team. As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire develops the games that they want, on their own schedule. Tripwire provides a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input and collaboration matters. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
As Senior Engine Programmer you will have the opportunity to work with a design team that has already created some of the most popular multiplayer shooters in the world. Do you have the skills, experience and ability we're looking for? If you do, apply now and help us take our games to the next level!
- Analyze, refactor, and improve existing core technology and tools
- Collaborate with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new technology and tools
- Integrate engine and other third-party plugin updates
- Serve as a technical expert on topics such as optimization, multithreaded programming, and hardware capabilities
- 5+ years industry experience with minimum one shipped title
- Expert C++ coding and systems design skills
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4 engine code
- Strong communication skills
Preference to applicants with:
- Cross-platform development experience
- Passion for first person shooters
- Experience with audio programming
- Experience with shader programming
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.