Senior Quality Assurance Tester
Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra series and the hit game Killing Floor, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Organization, direction and mentoring of 1-4 QA testers for a single project.
- Daily project reporting to project leads and QA management
- Reporting, investigation, reproduction and regression of defects.
- Representing QA in daily development meetings
- Working with individual developers and other project staff to resolve issues.
- Providing clear, concise and constructive feedback on games and features still under development.
- Researching and reproducing issues reported by users and customer support.
- 2 years+ industry experience in a QA role with at least one shipped console or PC title.
- Demonstrable experience with at least one bug tracking tool.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Highly collaborative with a willingness to assist others
- Availability to work a full 40 hour week plus the possibility of additional overtime as required.
- Basic proficiency in Windows operating systems and MS Office suite.
- Experience writing and executing test cases and test suites.
Preference to applicants with:
- Unreal Engine experience.
- Embedded testing experience.
- Agile software development experience
- Experience with 1st party console standards for XBox One and PS4
- Linux experience