Tripwire Interactive is looking for highly talented and dedicated individuals to join the Tripwire Interactive family. Developer of the critically acclaimed Red Orchestra and Killing Floor series, Tripwire has a history of developing some of the most popular multiplayer games in the world. Poised to surpass this success for their next project Tripwire Interactive is one of the rising new stars of the games industry.
As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire Interactive is able to develop the games that they want, on their own schedule. Want to develop games in a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input matters? Then Tripwire Interactive is the studio for you. Based in Metro Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
- Examine content based on all types of engine modules (model, texture, material, animation, VFX, lighting, level, postprocess and cinematic)
- Create Key Content overly complex and technical
- Improve visual quality
- Optimize artist's workflow
- Develop art tools
- Optimize assets and content
- Collect feedback and requests
- Ability to solve tech art issues
- Experience communicating on a technical level with programmers
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
- Proven track record for solving problems accurately and efficiently
- Experience in all Unreal Engine 4 modules and features
- Knowledge of all hardware and software platforms
- Experience providing support, assistance, training or documentation to artists
- Detail oriented with strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Extensive experience in performing various tech art related tasks
- Shipped-game experience highly desirable
- Experience with various software packages, including 3DsMax/Maya, Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox
- Strong scripting and plug-in writing skills, Max Scripting and HLSL or shader programming experience or Python, C++ is a plus
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.