Tripwire Interactive is looking for a UI Programmer to come join our team. As an independent studio and publisher, Tripwire develops the games that they want, on their own schedule. Tripwire provides a professional yet non-corporate environment where every team member’s input and collaboration matters. Based in Roswell, GA just north of Atlanta, Tripwire is in the perfect area for those that enjoy sunny weather and a relatively low cost of living.
As UI Programmer you will have the opportunity to work with a design team that has already created some of the most popular multiplayer shooters in the world. Do you have the skills, experience and ability we're looking for? If you do, apply now and help us take our games to the next level!
- Collaborate with artists, designers, and engineers to design, implement, and deliver on all areas of the user interface
- Work with our engineering team to create a solid and easy to use UI base
- Supports and maintains existing systems
- Break-down design goals into smaller technical tasks
- Estimate schedules and deliver high quality work
- 3+ years industry experience with minimum one shipped title
- Proficient with C++ programming
- Ability to contribute innovative ideas towards all aspects of development
- Self motivated and energetic team player with a cooperative attitude
- Passion for making great games
Preference to applicants with:
- Proficient with UMG UI
- Proficient with Flash/Actionscript
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.