Killing Floor: Incursion Steam Launch Date Moves to Nov 14th
Many of you have noticed that the Steam release date for Killing Floor: Incursion has changed from today to November 14th. We would like to confirm this change and provide additional information about what is happening.
As Incursion proceeded towards the finish line for this major milestone (with the new game mode - Holdout, community requested features, and a new platform release as well) it became apparent that we needed to take a bit more time to get things right. What this means is that the team is taking an extra week to look over all these items to make sure they are up to a standard that not only we are happy with, but we believe you the fans will be happy with as well.
We are very excited to bring the game to Steam and get the new content and features into the hands of new and existing fans as quickly as we can. We strongly believe this is the best move for the game (and its fans) and we thank you for your understanding and patience.
- Killing Floor 2 - The Summer Sideshow: Treacherous Skies Update Out June 12!
- Tripwire Interactive Announces Formation of New Publishing Division at E3 2018
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - ARVN Update Released!
- ARVN Content Update Announced for Rising Storm 2: Vietnam
- Killing Floor: Incursion Available Now for PS VR!
- Rising Storm 2: Vietnam - Round 2 Modding Contest Winners Announced