Privacy Notice: 10. EEA Residents & Data Subject Rights
10.5 Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
EEA residents have the right to request that Tripwire Interactive erase/delete personal data concerning him or her without undue delay. Tripwire Interactive shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay under the following circumstances:
- The personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- The EEA resident objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR described below, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the EEA resident objects to processing personal data for direct marketing purposes which the EEA resident can terminate by following the instruction described here.
- The personal data have been unlawfully processed.
- The personal data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
- The personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
If one of the aforementioned circumstances applies, and an EEA resident wishes to request the erasure of personal data stored by Tripwire Interactive, he or she may request erasure/deletion by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with Right To Be Forgotten in the subject line.Tripwire Interactive will comply with the erasure/deletion request within thirty (30) days of receiving your email request.
The right to erasure is described under Article 17 of the GDPR.